When the weather starts getting colder our long sleeve cycling base layer is in its element. Used to add some chill protection to a jersey on a cold day or as part of a winter layering system our base layers are perfect for any outdoor activity or casual wear. The form fitting design keeps the base layer close to the body to allow moisture to be wicked away effectively and the elastane in the fabric provides a four-way high stretch giving a second-skin unrestrictive feel to the garment. The soft brushed interior lining will keep you warm and snug and the flatlock stitching further enhances the comfort on or off the bike.
- Mid-weight fleece interior winter base layer.
- High stretch super soft fabric for streamlined body fit and freedom of movement.
- High moisture absorption and sweat wicking properties.
- Flat stitched seams for comfort.
- Versatile base layer for any active pursuit.
- Fabrication: 92% polyesters, 8% spandex. Weight : 160gms.
NOTE: Our base layers use a high stretch performance fabric which means they are close fitting without compromising freedom of movement. As there is nothing ‘standard’ when it comes to garment sizing, we suggest that to get the correct size, use a flexible tape measure to check your measurements.